Lincoln Elementary School
The AeroServ lines serve approximately 900 students in each lunch period. The self-serve lines allow students to move quickly through the lines with the assistance of their teachers.
The staff is very pleased with the lower height of the AeroServ counters, as they fit perfectly for the kids. The counters are self-serve, which they could never have done with the old lines due to the height.
- Duke Designer Adjustable Food Guards
- T-Shaped Mirror Design with Double Sided Cashier Station
- Mobile, Modular Bodies on Casters
- Self-Serve Capabilities
- Shorter Height Counters for Elementary-age easy access
- Now able to use self-service in elementary application for some products
- Increase Speed due to double-sided cashier and mirror design
- Better food visualization
- Increased flexibility due to modularity and mobility