Lebanon High School
This stunning new school and kitchen needed a top-notch serving design that matched the new interior space and generated attention and participation in its traditional service area as well as its money-making a la carte space.
The WOW factor of the new A LA CARTE area shines on a light on the most profitable slice of Lebanon’s operations. It also encourages students to consider the cafeteria as a viable option for both breakfast and lunch.
- A La Carte area with under counter storage, attractive glass guards, and vibrant finishes, lighting, & shapes
- Solid Surface Tray Slides
- Cashier Stations with Integrated Merchandising
- Hot and Cold Stations with Fill Faucets and Easy Control Features
- Hinged Doors for Easy Access to Storage
- Counter Aesthetics and Colors matched overall theme of new common area
- Maximized storage and access on the line for easy replenishment of non-perishable items
- Enhanced participation and profitability through more engaging a la carte space