Clay Chalkville High School
A fully renovated serving space in the cafeteria with new double-sided cashier stations smoothly handles the rush of 1,300 students at lunch time.
Prior to the redesign, the cafeteria applied a scatter system that jammed up the flow of students at lunch time. With the new process and flow, students are served quicker with less idle time in the area.
- Hot and cold full and self-serve stations
- Duke adjustable contemporary foodshields
- Beverage counter
- Convenient undercounter storage
- Double-sided cashier station
- No gaps between trayslide and tops
- Duke custom angled ambient merchandising
- Increased in-line storage
- Theft reduction due to new station layouts and better control of merchandising
- Improvement in storage
- Speed of service drastically improved due to new layout and double-sided cashier stations