Carter Elementary School
This lineup was incorporated into a brand new Elementary School. They serve approximately 450 kids in multiple waves for each meal.
These serving lines are a huge improvement over the previous system- with self-draining hot wells, the cafeteria staff do not have to spend time removing water at the end of the day- they used to use a shop vac! Students are eating a lot more fruits and vegetables, and speed is greatly improved.
- Self-Service Lines with Cold, Hot, and Frozen Holding
- Duke Double-Deck Adjustable Food Guards
- A La Carte Area for Increased Grab-N-Go Merchandising
- Various Heights in-line
- Hot well drains
- Lowered height at important full-serve areas for elementary students without moving tray slide
- Brighter lighting with two pass-through areas
- Improved Food Visualization
- More versatile holding in one integrated systems