Duke's Steamtable lines are what the industry has grown to trust. No matter the scale of your operation. No matter your budget. Creating the right set-up affects productivity and essentially your bottom line, and we've spent 80+ years refining our products to meet your every need.
- 6 well maximum
- Tops: 16 gauge stainless steel
- Body width: 25.5" Standard, 34" Deluxe
- 20 gauge fully welded bodies
- All electric units are sealed with individual wells
- Extended stainless steel tops on Deluxe models
- 2500 BTU/well
- 5 well maximum
- Tops: 20 gauge stainless steel
- Body width 22.5"
- 20 gauge bodies
- Exposed and sealed well options
- Wet bath models are gas only
- BTU Output per well: 2500 (ind. controlled only)
The Duke Difference. Duke has the strongest, most durable steamtable on the market. Trusted for it's trouble-free and efficient use.
- Reversible poly cutting board
- All stainless steel body, top and undershelf
- Die-stamped openings (12 x 20)
- Adjustable plastic feet
- Infinite controls
- Fully welded, comes assembled
One piece, 16 gauge to, 20 gauge body
- Sealed wells and manifold drains standard (electric)
- Stainless steel orpaint grip steel available
- Standard and Deluxe models available, with a vast array of options and accessories
Our Line up.
Accessories and Options
Flexibility and productivity are key aspects to increasing your bottom line. We offer many options and accessories to fit your needs.
Top: 20 gauge stainless steel
Heat Compartments: Die-formed wells with steel liners
Body / Undershelf: 20 gauge stainless steel
Legs: 20 gauge stainless steel with plastic feet
Unit: Fully welded, one piece / comes assembled
Top: 16 gauge, 300 series stainless steel
Heating Compartments: Sealed wells, stainless steel liners
Body / Undershelf: 20 gauge, 300 series stainless steel or paint grip steel
Body: enclosed on three sides