West Elementary School
This is an AeroServ lineup installed in 2013, to replace an antiquated system. The self-serve lines allow kitchen staff to remain more hands-off. They serve approximately 500 students, in 2-3 waves per meal period.
Previous counter system only covered one half of the kitchen, with only four wells. Now, the two L-shaped lines allow for students to move through the line more quickly, and are overall very happy for the change.
- Mobile, Modular Counters
- T-Shaped Design with Double-Sided Cashier Station and Custom Tray Slide Angles
- Reduced Height Tops for Elementary Age
- Duke Designer Series Food Guards
- Easy to move and reposition
- Versatility in Hot and Cold Holding
- Easier reach and access for elementary students
- Improved throughput and speed without adding labor due to unique mirrored T-Design