STEM Academy is a small-but-growing school, focusing in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. The cafeteria serves approximately 600 students, with more incoming each year. The serving line is half self-serve, and half operator-served.
The Thurmaduke lineup allows for three waves of students, in a very short lunch period- only 30 minutes! The students and staff are very pleased with the new lines, especially the storage and merchandising space for pre-packaged items.
- Duke Custom Angled Vertical Ambient Merchandising Station
- Mobile, Modular Bodies
- Duke Designer Series Double Deck Adjustable Food Guards
- Hot, Cold, and Ice Holding
- Attractive Facades and Laminates
- Easy to move and reposition, especially needed in this common area
- Two added vertical layers of pre-packaged merchandising for profitable items