Lincoln Middle School
This is a connected school, with both Middle and Elementary students. This serving line is a Thurmaduke system, which serves approximately 950 students in one big wave at lunch.
The staff and students are very happy with the lines, which allow them to handle self-serve meals, which they could not do with previous lines. The staff is also very pleased with the versatility and mobility of these new lines, allowing them to move the lines to host one school dance every month in the cafeteria!
- Duke Custom Tray Utensil Station (Double-Sided)
- Mobile, Modular Bodies
- Double-Sided Hot and Cold Stations
- School Logo Graphics to Increase Participation
- Double-Sided Cashier Station
- 18X26 Flush with Top Cold Holding
- Enhanced Throughput due to Double-Sided Design
- Enhanced 18X26 Holding and Merchandising
- Less labor needed to serve and check students out
- Easier to move and set in place due to modular bodies on casters