Jefferson County Schools
The second largest school district in Colorado partners with Duke Thurmaduke Serving System to buy similar mobile, modular stations that can be shipped and moved to different schools over the course of the station’s lifetime. Flexibility, common parts, and easy serviceability lengthen the life of these purchases.
Jefferson County has been extremely pleased with Thurmaduke’s lifelong performance and set-in-place and work-forever ability. It is one of the district’s best performing lines of equipment.
- Modular, Mobile Bodies on Casters with Similar Finish and Elements
- Duke Standard Adjustable Food Guards and Designer Flip-Up Guards
- Dual-Sided Stations with Sliding Doors and Under Storage
- Dual-Sided Cashier Stations
- Flip-Down Tray Slides
- Lengthened the life of the Serving Equipment for the whole district
- Allows for inventory and storage for later use when certain schools close or are being refurbished
- Provides cohesive counter design and standard classic look that never goes out of style over time