Gresham Middle School
This cafeteria opened in November of 2013, serving 400+ students in multiple waves each day. The new system is completely self-serve except for one section of the lines.
Can now serve large quantities of students with fewer hands-on staff members handling the lines.
- Duke customized top shelf angled ambient merchandising
- Double-sided full serve lines with Duke double-deck adjustable food guards
- Modular, mobile bodies
- Flush hot/cold holding designed for 18×26 pans
- Extended tops instead of trayslides
- Optimizes labor and replenishment by holding 18×26 pans flush (hot and cold) for quick and large quantity of speed of service
- Double the throughput of previous system
- Enhanced vertical merchandising space
- Improved cleaning and maintenance
- No trayslide maintenance